donderdag 13 februari 2014

Sydney with Christian

Christian Weger (it is already more than 4 month since he left work for his trip around the world, time flies) met me at my hotel around 11h30 and we went down to Darling Harbour to have Pizza and a beer (me a beer! - will become a beer drinker here!) at the water. Then we went across the city with the help of Christian's Goggle map in his Iphone to Sydney harbour were a sister ship of my ship tomorrow docked in the middle of the town (these are smaller ships, suppose ships like Queen Mary 2 etc. have to dock somewhere else). The first passengers already arrived.



There we had a fantastic few on the Opera house and walk around to stand under the Harbor bridge. You can climbed on Harbour Bridge, don't know if I will do that after my cruise when I will spend 3 full days in Sydney before going on my next cruise heading to Fiji.

Climbing Harbour Bridge











After that Christian brought me back to my hotel where I took a shower after around 50 hours up and had a little nap before Christian came to take the tram to Chinatown for dinner in a Korean restaurant.

As I did not find it nice enough we walked around and ended up in a more fancy restaurant (with white table cloth and quite packed) and had a nice dinner. Christian walked me back to the tram who turned out to be a bus a night).












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten